4/16/2012

SHOW SCHEDULE for SPRING 2012

With my first 2012 Art Festival right around the corner (this Saturday), I thought I'd better list my Spring show line-up. All shows are held outdoors - rain or shine. Hope to see you there!


 UPCOMING SHOWS:

Fool for Art at John Tyler Community College
Saturday, April 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
800 Charter Colony Parkway
Midlothian, VA

Sunday in the Park with Friends 
Sunday, April 29 from noon to 5:00 p.m.
Forest Hill Park in Richmond, VA

Stockley Gardens Art Festival  
Saturday, May 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. &
 Sunday, May 20 from noon to 6:00 p.m.
Stockley Gardens Park, located off Olney Road in the Ghent section of Norfolk, VA

This year I will not be participating in any summer shows, but I'll be back for a few favorites in the Fall. And remember you can always find a selection of my handmade jewelry at Dream Spiral Art on Etsy and at GlassBoat in Carytown. 

Here's a sneak peak of some brand new earrings that will be available this Saturday at Fool for Art.

Beads are back! Paired with a careful selection of gemstones and pearls, braided sterling silver hoops shine in these dangly handmade earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment